First of all, A HUGE THANK YOU for supporting the channel! Seriously, you're awesome!
You should expect new exclusive content to post to the membership area on the first Friday of every month beginning May 4, 2018. You'll have full access to the DailyTekk Exclusives library of content as it grows including exclusive videos, articles, guides, wallpapers and other fun stuff we post. PS... we have big plans for the future, so things are only going to get better!
To access the members area, click here or visit: dailytekk.com/exclusives
Claim Your Immediate Benefits!
- Access the "secret" Instagram account. Follow: chris83854 - no pictures will be posted here, just stories. We've pre-loaded the account with some awesome behind-the-scenes content like a mini studio tour and more!
- Use your exclusive merch discount to save 15% off official DailyTekk merch in our merch shop. Coupon: "dtexclusivesvip15" (limited to 1 use).
- Check out a few of Chris' unlisted early videos. Ya... these are no longer available to the public. Try not to laugh/cringe too hard... (but seriously, we thought it might be interesting to see how the channel started out and what things looked like while Chris was still learning to YouTube).
- Chris drives a Lamborghini - somehow back in the day (how?!) Chris convinced a Lamborghini dealership the channel was important enough to let him drive around a supercar. What's with that hat?!
- Top 10 websites of 2015 - DailyTekk.com, the blog, used to be known for making epic top 100 lists. When Chris launched DailyTekk's YouTube channel he tried adapting those lists to video. Whew that's a nasally sick voice! And check out the old background!
- Mudboarding - back when hoverboards were really taking off, Chris drove one through the mud... for who knows what reason. Curiosity? Stupidity? Oh no... not the old sunglasses...
- Chris builds a light cube - Back before everyone asked about the digital art frames or the swinging sticks sculpture, the most asked about product on the set was this light cube...
- The lost skateboard video - This video/edit was one of Chris' early favorites. Unfortunately, it never lived up to it's potentially as the company hit a snag and asked that the video be taken down.
- Chris goes to Florida - The first time a company flew Chris to an event to cover a product was when Swatch sent him to Florida for the launch of a new watch (and it wasn't even a smartwatch). Ya, there were some audio issues...
- A series that went absolutely nowhere - Cool Stuff For Guys sounded like a good idea at the time, but in reality... nobody cared. Still, a lot of stuff from this video can be seen around the current studio setup in 2018!
Email email@example.com and we'll help you out!